Dental emergencies happen to almost everyone at some point in their life. Do you know what to do when you have a cracked tooth, severe tooth pain or find yourself in one of the other emergency situations listed below? As endodontists, we are experts in saving teeth. The sooner you see us, the sooner you can be free of pain!
Give us a call if you have any of the following:
- Cracked Tooth with symptoms
- Pain to chewing or biting on a tooth
- Random and sporadic toothache
- Significant sensitivity to hot or cold liquids that lingers
- Swollen or sore gums may be a sign of an infected tooth
- Jaw Pain
Give us a call today with any questions or concerns.
Should you call an endodontist if you have a dental emergency?
Because most dental emergencies involve tooth pain caused by infection or fractures such as cracked teeth and often require root canal therapy, endodontists are used to treating a variety of dental emergencies every day.
- Precise Diagnosis – We can tell you if you will need root canal therapy or if it can be avoided.
- Quick Pain Relief – We offer quick and effective tooth pain management.
- Experience and Convenience – We see a variety of emergency situations every day.
- We can save your tooth!
Scheduling your emergency dental appointment:
We understand that you are in pain and will do everything we can to see you the same day or within 24-48 hours.
What to expect at your appointment:
We will take x-rays or a 3D CBCT scan to diagnose and determine whether there are any signs of fractures or infection in or around your teeth. And finally, we will work to resolve the underlying problem. Treatment may include an emergency root canal, which usually alleviates the pain almost instantly. Occasionally, in the event that the tooth cannot be saved, we will refer you to an oral surgeon for extraction.
If you are experiencing tooth pain that is not getting better, you may be headed for a dental emergency! Give us a call at Highlands Ranch Endodontics Office Phone Number 303-346-3963 to alleviate the pain that you have now, and prevent it from getting worse.